The Membership Program for Griffin Bell Golf Course is an annual membership program that can reduce your golf expenses over a year's time frame. In terms of savings, by being an annual member, 22 weekend rounds (less than twice a month) is the break-even point, and this does not include any weekday rounds you may play, merchandise or range ball purchases. We offer a discount for all annual fees paid in full through March 1st of this year, and we have two different Senior Rates beginning at age 70.
|Type of Plan||Annual Rate|
|Super Seniors (80+)||$275.00*|
|Additional Family Members**||$100.00 /person|
|GSW/SGTC Students||$100.00 /semester|
- Fees paid before March 1st receive $40.00 discount (Super Seniors $25.00).
- **Eligible family members include spouses and any children under the age of 19 (age 23 if enrolled in a college or university) living in the household.
- Unlimited complimentary green fees
- GSGA Handicapping Services
- Patron designated Tournament Opportunities
- $2.00 Discount on Golf Car Fees
- 10% Discount on Golf Shop merchandise (sale items not included)
- 25% Discount on a bucket of range balls
- $5.00-$6.00 Discount for Accompanied Guests
- 20% Lesson Discount from the professional staff
Individuals may select a monthly plan which will be billed to a credit/debit card on the 10th of each month, beginning March 10, 2018 for a period of 10 months (through December).
The monthly plan requires a 12 month commitment. The rate for the plan falls under the after March 1st payment option.
|Monthly Plans||Rate (March - Dec)|
|Super Seniors (80+)||$27.50|